It has a wide angle lens, sound recording and a setting to take photo every 2 seconds.
Wearable and Mountable:
The different parts made it possible to wear it or mount it.
The package includes a quick release buckle, a vertical surface quick release buckle, two flat and two curved surface mounts with very strong 3M adhesive pads and the side-mount pivot arm with a really powerful suction cup.
So fare I only used the side-mound pivot which I found easy to use to get different view angle without using one of the surface mount that need to be glue.
GoPro Wide Specifications.
- Resolution: 5 megapixel
- Optic: 170° glass lens and automatic exposure.
- Video: .AVI file. 512 x 384 video with mono sound with with adjustable recording/input level.
- Stills: .JPG file 2592x1944 photo every 2 or 5 secs, 3X photo-burst sequence.
- Self timer and upside down Photo/Video flip.
- Memory: 16MB internal, expandable with SD card up to 2 GB (not include).
- Power: 2 AAA batteries (high output rechargeable or lithium units recommended).
- Interface: USB cable and RCA plugs, MS ME/2000/XP/Vista and MAC OS X 10.2 and later operating systems are supported.
Since I bought my GP Batteries Charger It really extend the autonomy of the camera.
Easy to mount and to use, waterproof, I can now film my motorbike rides using different angle. My only regret is for the image quality.
I do not want to be to long with more technical stuff.
I will write other post about the GoPro Camera. The next one will be about how I mount it on my bike.
Let me know what you think about it.